Craving some closet inspiration? Check out this perfect winter ensemble we’ve created for you.
- B-Ball Sweatshirt by Whitney Eve – Snakeskin is big for spring, and we love this easy-going sweatshirt. Dress it up or down, and pair it with literally any color. There is a subtle metallic detail throughout the pattern to give you a little shine.
- Rocket Highrise Leatherette by Citizens of Humanity – Coated denim is the ultimate way to save on the leather look. We love the classic 60’s inspired fit of these jeans, and of course the slimming black finish.
- Vera Jane Jacket by Joie – Cozy up in these winter temps with this chic anorak. Perfect for any season, this slightly shiny coat also comes with an optional hood!
- Paden Bootie by DV by Dolce Vita – Amp up this outfit’s style with a military-inspired, wedge bootie. We love the doubled-up hardware, and sleek lines of this perfect winter shoe.
- Crinkle Solid Scarf by Subtle Luxury – Top this outfit with a bold pop of color. This is one of our favorite scarf collections (so soft!), and we love the complimentary tones of orange on taupe.
- Coco Saturn Wrap Watch by La Mer – Chances are you’ll never be late when donning this fabulous watch. The gold ties in to your shoes and snakeskin print, and layering is IN! The perfect accessory to any outfit.
We hope this adds some inspiration to your Monday. What is your favorite piece?