Happy Monday! March has officially arrived, and that means spring break is around the corner. Check out a few of our top picks to make your spring break in the sun extra fashionable.
- Tropezian Texture Beaded Beandeau and Shirred Brief by Shoshanna – black is super slimming for all figures, and the beaded detail at the neckline adds a fun touch to an otherwise classic suit. You are sure to minimize tan lines in this two piece.
- Jocelyn Maxi Dress in Bird of Paradise by Show Me Your Mumu – every swimsuit needs the perfect cover up, and Show Me Your Mumu is the brand for just that! This dress is perfect for the beach, and can be worn with ease into your evening pool party. The playful print adds pop to your otherwise minimal bikini.
- Slim Peacock Flip Flops by Havaianas – these peacock feathers and metallic straps add a feminine touch to the standard flip flop.
- Style Maven Sunglasses by Michael Stars – you can’t hit the sun without the perfect pair of sun glasses. Go Hollywood glamour in this oversized pair by Michael Stars, and we dare you to avoid the attention of the paparazzi.
- Salmon Coral Mix Double Strand Necklace by Chan Luu – just because you are wearing swim attire doesn’t mean you can’t accessorize. This boho-chic mixed strand necklace is perfect for day or night, and adds just the right amount of shine to any outfit.
- Hamptons Tote Bag by Splendid – This neutral tote is sure to match any and all of your favorite spring break outfits. Perfect for towels, your sunglass case and don’t forget the sunscreen!
Stay tuned for our favorite head-to-toe look for snowy destinations!