Happy Wednesday! We are continuing our coverage of spring break fashions. This week we are showing you the perfect outfit for a snowy spring break trip. Get ready to heat up those mountains in this gorgeous getup.
- Fisherman Cable Sweater by Brochu Walker – We love winter white, especially in a cozy cable knit. This sweater will be your favorite cold-weather staple in no time. Dress it up or down, and stay warm all year long. Buyers, find Brochu Walker at FIG in T.S.S., Gallery 114.
- Randi Jeans by James Jeans – This classic cut with distressed detail is perfect for any ski resort, and throughout the year! The slim cut is more flattering than a skinny, and fits well into winter boots. Buyers, find James Jeans in SHOP, 2nd floor at FIG.
- Gisele Coat by Andrew Marc – Talk about luxury. This beautiful fur-trimmed coat will make heads turn. The gold sheen on the leather gives a gilded, girly touch, and the neutral fur will pair with any color underneath. Buyers, find Andrew March in SHOP, 2nd floor at FIG.
- Gabbie Embossed Metal Riding Boot by Cynthia Vincent – You can’t go wrong with a clean and classic riding boot. This cognac color is accented with a beautiful gold detail above the heel. You can be stylish and comfortable in these chic flats. Buyers, find Cynthia Vincent in SHOP, 2nd floor at FIG.
- Rebecca Statement Necklace in Clear Iridescent by Kendra Scott – Give the ice a run for its money with this beautiful bauble. Luminescent stones brighten any neckline, and add a subtle sheen to this ensemble. Buyers, find Kendra Scott in SHOP, 2nd floor at FIG.
- Ezra Multi Panel with Ponyhair Center Tote by Yosi Samra – you read it right! Yosi Samra also has a select line of handbags. This is the trifecta of colors on one bag. Black, Camel and Snakeskin make this the perfect tote for any outfit, any time of year. Buyers, find Yosi Samra in MYN Showrooom, Gallery 175 at FIG.
Do you have a favorite winter piece? Let us know! Tune in later this week to see our top celebrity ski resort locations.